POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torch (WIP), still needs a better flame... : Re: Torch (WIP), still needs a better flame... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torch (WIP), still needs a better flame...
From: Jerome
Date: 26 Jul 2000 11:16:54
Message: <397F00E5.6AE0FBEC@iname.com>
Alan Nickerson wrote:

> Well, after a little digging and playing around It's a little better,
> I still think it looks like a match...
>
> Anyway I like the feedback from this group. Comments anyone?
>
> Alan
>
>  [Image]
	Some time back, I did this for a torch (since it was a
small part of the picture I didn't need more details and the
bad bottom of the flame wasn't an issue...)

		Jerome
--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test.jpg' (10 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'test.jpg'
test.jpg